Salutations!

Dear 2B Families,
My name is Amber Dill. I am your child's new second grade teacher at Archway Arete. I warmly welcome you to my classroom!
Please read the following by way of personal introduction...
I am a native of Mesa, AZ. In fact, I grew up in a neighborhood not too far from our campus! First, my education...I attended Johnson Elementary, Brimhall Junior High, and then Mesa High School. Go jackrabbits! I graduated in 2007 from Southern Virginia University with a degree in liberal arts. I went on to graduate from Grand Canyon University with a masters in education in 2016. Phew! It is a good thing I like school. I anticipate taking my education to the next level, but I am waiting to catch my breath.
I am married to a military pilot, and we have four sons (aged 13, 9, 3, and 1) and a dog. We love adventures in the great outdoors. In fact, we have just moved back to Arizona from the Last Frontier, the big and beautiful state of Alaska, where outdoor adventures abound. As much as we loved the adventures, Arizona is our home, and we are happy to be back.
I am a returning teacher to Archway Arete. I was part of the fourth grade cohort of teachers in the school's inaugural year. I am excited to return to the Great Hearts classroom. It is the best place to teach and learn! Prior to teaching at Great Hearts, I spent a handful of years in another charter district. In all, I have about seven years of classroom teaching experience. I have been homeschooling my own children for the past four years, though, and I think that counts for something! I want you to know that I have insight into your role as a parent, understand your interests, and am sensitive to your concerns.
I am honored to be linking arms with you in the great work of educating your children. What a privilege it is to be a teacher of young scholars! I am humbled by the opportunity, am grateful for your support, and want to extend the hand of friendship at the start of the bright and beautiful year before us.
                                                                                        Yours truly,
                                                                                               Amber Dill

Comments

  1. Hi,
    Is there a spot to subscribe so we are alerted to updates?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking! You can see it now at the top of the page.
      Mrs. Dill

      Delete

Post a Comment